I'm getting pretty close here. I expect to be going to the library a lot in the next few months (at least until next April, when my car is paid off), now that I'm on such a strict budget and can't actually afford to buy any books or other frivolities whatsoever.

Anyway, my list update. All of these three books are from The Belgariad, a series by David Eddings. I got the first book as a birthday present from the GM of an RPG I've been playing on Thursday nights for the last few months, and as soon as I finished it, I went and got the next two from the library. I'm almost finished book three (which is on the list below), so I'm going back to the library on Monday.

42. Pawn of Prophecy
43. Queen of Sorcery
44. Magician's Gambit

Only 6 to go! I haven't gotten so close to 50 books for a single year since a year or two before I started doing these challenges. Whee!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place