Labrat, I said a "form of censorship".

In that you were limiting the parts of the original post which could be commented on in this thread (and after the fact at that) it was a form of censorship. As well, I would interpret your suggestion to 'take it elsewhere' as a polite way of limiting comment, especially in the context on these mbs where threads have often gone quite impressively (and frequently entertaininly smile ) onto things not even mentioned in the original post. Like being asked to leave the room, so to speak.

Had the topic not been touched on in the original post, however, I don't think "censorship" could be used.

I mentioned the other part of my post in an effort to show there was more to my post than just that one aspect, just like Wendy's original post. I was not trying to highjack a thread. smile But rather to suggest that as important as this election was, there's more to be done.

<sigh>
smile Well, I'm absolutely convinced, Labrat, that you and I will never agree on anything. Time to let it go.

Maybe we should both be writing fanfic instead. smile (and this last comment is hugely OT. laugh

c.