I love every place I have been to and I still want to see Seattle, Yosemite, Mt Rushmore, and Denver
I really want to see Mt. Rushmore too. Someday over the rainbow, I hope. I've been to Seattle. I have an infatuation with big cities and sky scrapers, so I loved Seattle, San Francisco too.

California is the place where we keep our crazy people.
goofy

I've also been to Vegas, and *that* was quite an experience. I suppose the fact that I was on my honeymoon might have had something to do with it, but I loved Vegas. And if you want to see the Grand Canyon, I recommend taking a trip by helicopter--expensive but totally worth it. We actually got to fly into the Grand Canyon, and then we landed on a ranch for a barbeque. They also had horse back riding, although my husband and I didn't do that. The whole trip to the Grand Canyon and back took about half of a day. It was amazing.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wouldn't it be fun if a group of us could get together and see Vegas? I'd love that. *wistful*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh! I'm in!
Me too! I was just talking to my husband the other day about going back to Vegas next year, only this time, as a group. I'm dying to see that place again.

I'll stop my rambling now. I hope you have an awesome vacation!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.