Sorry guys - guess I should know by now to be more specific. smile

Um... I like museums (art and things like the Museum of Natural History), I like the outdoors, though not hiking up hills. Hiking on the flat is fine.

I love food - I'm a foodie and willing to try most things. Regional dishes etc.

I'm already planning on being in NYC, LA, Washington DC and Boston at some points. San Franciso and Yosemite too. I know they're on opposite sides of the country, but I will fly between them. I suppose it's in between that I'm wondering about. Do you recommend things like the Grand Canyon? wink If so, would you recommend the horse treks down to the bottom - things like that? And since I like musical theatre (and general theatre) is it wise to try and get last minute cheap tickets for a show on Broadway in NYC? Has anyone found this particularly difficult?

I also like stuff to do with television and the movies, but do not want to visit celebrities houses. Ugh. Just...maybe get tickets for being in the audience of a TV show that's taping? Hmm...

I will be going to places like Disneyland/Universal Studios. I'm a kid at heart! laugh

I love history. Any history. A friend over here recommended the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis. I really enjoyed learning about civil rights in history at school, so I was wondering about this place...

I will possibly also be in Georgia, depending on whether my friend who I'll be staying with for a while moves (she and her husband are in the Air Force, though she will be getting out of it very soon as she's pregnant).

Um...what other information would you like? I'm trying to be specific. I'm sorry I wasn't originally. My budget will be roughly just over $200 USD a day. May vary depending on where I am.

I will (hopefully) mostly be travelling with a group. I hope to make friends at the camp and travel with some people for at least part of the time. I have a month in which to travel.

Thanks guys. Anything else you need to know, don't hesitate to ask. I just want any ideas at all.

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.