Wow... I come back after a few hours and look at the responses! laugh You guys are awesome!

JD, my friend is in Grovetown. At least, that's the most recent address I have for her.

I love the suggestions so far. smile Especially the Smithsonian idea (which I was going to do anyway, but I think I'll have to limit myself in terms of museums... *sigh*). I also love the Boston idea - a friend over here recommended walking tours there. Has anyone done one of those?

As for Graceland, I like Elvis' songs, but I'm not so into the man himself. But if people think that the Smithsonian museums have more than enough civil rights stuff, then I'll skip Memphis. I would like to go somewhere in the south though... Just to try real barbecue. wink Told you I was a foodie. Or is there somewhere not in the south that you can tell me has great barbecue? Hmm...

Yellowstone might be a bit out of the way... But we'll see. I'm definitely going to Yosemite. I stayed there back in the summer of '96 in the housekeeping camp and loved it. Looking to do that again, but to stay a little longer. A day or so. We just stayed overnight, then left.

San Francisco I think will definitely be a place on my list from now on. Plenty of people have recommended it to me, including my parents who went there a few years ago. smile

Thank you, everyone! Any more suggestions? laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.