I did feel they were taking yet another page from L&C and twisting it *very* badly. Though this was a storyline we never actually got to *see* on L&C, dare I say it, this god-awful episode of Smallville almost made me glad (in a way) that L&C never got a chance to do the "rapid-aging-baby" thing. Don't flame me, JMHO ... I never thought that would work out (even if it were handled *well*) and this just proved it
Oh, you're not alone in heaving a sigh of relief that little gem never made it on screen, Supergem. I was appalled. I think Tank might have had a coronary if it had happened. <g> A few of us might have joined him. For me, it almost made up for the fact that LNC got cancelled, knowing they were going to do that if it hadn't. Certainly made it easier to deal with the pain. laugh

In fact, I was reading Lynn's post and was going to ask if Tim Minear was involved in this show. goofy He did manage to resurrect the Awful Idea - or the bones of it - for Angel and it turned me off that show completely. (Well, that and a few other appalling decisions like them taking over W&H, but I digress...)

Sounds like you guys got the awfulness by proxy there. Yuck!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers