I won't say much because I could rant forever about this right along with you LOL. I agree Lynn, this was total garbage (and I think I'm understating).

The only "semi-watchable" part for me was near the end with Lionel and Genevieve, at least it showed a tiny hint of continuity (which obviously remains a completely foreign concept to TIIC). The rest of it was just too horrible for TV.

I wanna know *why* in the world were Lana and Clark even in a car together at the beginning?? Are they spontaneously "back" together now? And where was Lana's so-called "boyfriend" through all this? Made *no* sense, none of it, not one single second. Puke is about all I can say. *ENOUGH* of Lana already, shouldn't she be running off and marrying Pete sometime soon??? razz

I did feel they were taking yet another page from L&C and twisting it *very* badly. Though this was a storyline we never actually got to *see* on L&C, dare I say it, this god-awful episode of Smallville almost made me glad (in a way) that L&C never got a chance to do the "rapid-aging-baby" thing. Don't flame me, JMHO ... I never thought that would work out (even if it were handled *well*) and this just proved it. frown

Oh please bring Lois back, at least she gives us something interesting to watch through all the horror. I almost didn't watch tonight after I saw the previews and now I'm really sorry I decided to try and stick it out! Just proves that you should always trust your gut I guess LOL!

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH