I had thought about the superhearing thing but I just figured that like his other powers it was something that he could control. He has superstrength, enough to move a space station but doesn't crush every fragile thing he touches. He also has xray vision but doesn't spend the whole day looking through walls and clothing. If we want to believe that he got his powers gradually then probably when he first got superhearing he expirieced things like excrutiating pain from nearby loud noises until he learned to control it.

One small thing that does bother me is in Brutal Youth when their on the ceiling. What the hell since when can Lois fly?!? It irks me,yes Superman can fly but he's the only one (and other kryptonians) the laws of gravity still applies to everyone else. Clark has one arm casually thrown over her, logic dictates the rest of her body should be hanging down but instead shes laying perfectly flat on the ceiling.

But most of the outrageous things that happen on Lois and Clark I'm able to accept as something that can just happens in that world because that's just the way it is there.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.