look, lois! i just saved... chuckie?! okay, now what do i do? he's a serial killer and he's not even really alive. he can't go to jail, but i can't just let him loose, either. should i have even saved him in the first place? help me, lois! i'm so confused.

----

superman: can you believe it, lois? i just found this little guy in a dumpster. how could someone do that? what is wrong with our society?

lois: you do know that's a doll, right?

superman: a doll, lois? a doll? no, lois, this isn't just a doll. it's a 1975 madame alexander limited edition "baby brother michael" in near mint condition! what have we come to that someone is willing to just toss out a priceless gem like this?

----

superman: i went to the address you gave me, lois, but all i could find was this.

lois: i don't understand. what was that doing there? are you sure you went to the right address?

guy behind superman: uhm, excuse me... uh, superman? can i have that back, please? it's mine. see? we've even got the same hair and nose and...

----

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.