lol, kathy. i don't know if you really want to claim a shared sense of humor with me, but hey- if you think so, go right ahead. smile just don't be too surprised when the nice people in the white coats come to check on you. wink

hmm... captions. let's see...

---

lois, he says he still won't give you a raise. what should i do with him now?

---

the chair goes in that corner, jimmy? okay, if you say so. you know... it's odd. i could swear it was moving. i know i can't see anything on it, but it really feels strange. you're not trying out one of those tricks you learned from baron sunday last night, are you? some kind of rumble chair or something? no, well, if you say so, i believe you. you're the boss.

---

you ready, nor? this is it. if i do this, you'll have lost, and you and your army will have to leave the earth and never come back. (of course, if i miss... no, can't think about that...) here goes. eight ball, corner pocket.

---

good morning. this is your captain speaking. it's a clear day, 72 degrees and sunny. we'll be cruising today at 7000 feet as we head over towards washington, DC. i have an open taxiway, so we'll be preparing to take off shortly. flight time should be about 1 minute, 15 seconds. our in-flight movie will be a one-handed rendition of "little rabbit foo-foo." unfortunately, we will not have time for beverage service. in case of emergecy, exits are located here, here, and here. please note that federal regulations prohibit smoking on this flight. sit back, relax, make sure your office chair is in the full upright and locked position, and prepare for takeoff. thank you for flying "superman express."

---

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.