okay. been about a day and a half since the last caption, so i guess it's time to pick a winner so we can get the new pic.

this one's a close call. i've gone back and forth on it a few times in the past day or so, when i realized i'd probably have to pick a winner soon. i've been hoping someone else would post something newer and even more brilliant to make it easier for me. it's strange. i was all set to pick one, but then, when i came back and looked them over again, a different one struck me funnier. i guess it all depends on frame of mind when you read them or something.

anyway, i'll stop blabbering on. the winner this time is...

/sound # drumroll.wav

Clark: "You said I needed some new suits; I said fine. You said I should go to the new clothing store on 41st Street; I said fine. But don't you think you should have mentioned that Rolf was the new tailor and he'd be the one measuring my inseam?!?"
rotflol

(though i'm still trying to figure out whether this is rolf's basement or jail, both work really well.)

you're up, kathy! smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.