/me digs up old thread. Way back when (January) this thread started and I placed it onto my todo pile. Now that I actually have some stuff posted, I figure, reviving it would be a good idea.

Reading what you guys posted definitely provided me with some pointers as to what I should watch out for, not that I always managed. It also told me what things are hidden fics. Things I never noticed on a conscious level. Like Nan posting about using all the characters senses to establish their surroundings. And did you know how freaking hard that is?

So here goes my introduction smile

1. What shall we call you?
Michael. But I do respond to just Darth as well smile

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic?
That’s an easy one: January 2008.

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows?
Nope.

4. Current stories you're working on?
- Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
- Don’t You Dare! (There is just an nfic-version around.)
- A contribution for the German Ficathon.
- A contribution for the Smutathon on the Dark Side of the Board.

5. Your first fic?
Fury

6. Piece of work you're proudest of?
Before July, I would have said Fury, hands down. Now, I might go with Dare. Mainly because I never thought I could pull it off the way I seem to be pulling it off.

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing?
Fury. I never realized before I saw the FDK just what demands there could be on a story, things you would have to watch out for. And of course, there is the whole business of Dare sneaking up on me and Fluff is so much easier to write than angst.

8. Your greatest strengths as an author?
I do seem to have a knack for finding new angles to LnC and do things that haven’t been done before as far as I know.

And sometimes, people even laugh at my attempts at humor in the story notworthy

15. The best fic you've read recently?
Recently. Hm. No Play Like Home by said MLT wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.