1. What shall we call you? JDG. Miss Judy if you're nasty

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic? I've been posting for almost a year now.

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows? Yes, but I won't taint anyone's perception of me by saying which one(s).

4. Current stories you're working on? The same one I started last year and never finished.

5. Your first fic? "Quittin' Time" (the aforementioned unfinished fic)

6. Piece of work you're proudest of? "Apologia"

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing? "Quittin' Time"

8. Your greatest strengths as an author? Ability to string words together in a cohesive fashion?

9. Your biggest weaknesses? Commas mystify me.

10. Preferred genre(s) to write? Are vignettes considered a genre?

11. Genre(s) you won't write? I would never say never.

12. What makes a fic good for you? Strong, clear writing. If I feel like the author knows where they're going and they have a purpose, it's easy for me to get pulled into a story.

13. What ruins a fic for you? Excessive and gratuitous punctuation. Also, a sense that an author is just rambling away and didn't really *think* about what they were saying. I tend to duck when I feel like someone is throwing words at me just to see what sticks.

14. Author you wish you could trade places with? I'd pretty much agree with the ones who've been named already - LabRat, Wendy, Caroline, Sue, alcyone, TJ, CC Aiken, Nan... All good authors in my book.

15. The best fic you've read recently? "Bohemia" by alcyone. I hope she finishes it soon - the suspense is killing me.

Perry: Jimmy, do you know what a man needs at a time like this?
Jimmy: A baseball bat and an alibi?
Church of Metropolis