1. What shall we call you? CG or Coolgirl

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic? Hmm... *checks the boards* October 3rd 2007

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows? Nope... but I'm planning to... smile

4. Current stories you're working on? Thank Me with a Kiss (Last Part), Sequel to A Kiss in the Snow, two more *ancient* untitled nFics from my hard-disk

5. Your first fic? Lois, the Vampire Seducer

6. Piece of work you're proudest of? A Kiss in the Snow even though it didn't recieve much FDK (LTVS got more)

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing? Thank Me with a Kiss

8. Your greatest strengths as an author? Uh... dunno... *trying* to write something? wink

9. Your biggest weaknesses? Muse-less-ness AKA laziness, both are same for me! When I'm museless I'm lazy and when I'm lazy I'm museless

10. Preferred genre(s) to write? Romance and Humor, even though people mistake the humorous ones for romance and vice-versa! wink

11. Genre(s) you won't write? Deathfics, Horror, Paranormal, SuperFutures/NextGen

12. What makes a fic good for you? Romance, B-Plot, Slightly angsty, Sweet but sometimes the sensual hot stuff

13. What ruins a fic for you? Death of a major character other than the villains, rape and other horrors, bad grammar, too much words without any stuff etc. etc.

14. Author you wish you could trade places with? Sue and Wendy laugh

15. The best fic you've read recently? The Next Step by Wendy and The Next Step by Sue laugh

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time