1. What shall we call you? TEEEEEEEEEJ (E's vary) TJgruffs, Shim, Horndog(per Laurie)

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic? Feb 13 2004

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows?
Serenity, not fic so much, but I did journal excerpts of the RPG I'm involved in and it reads like a fic

4. Current stories you're working on?
The Care and Training of Concubines, Serenity Crossover, and Alternate Universe #394

5. Your first fic? The Secretary

6. Piece of work you're proudest of? I would have said "I Was Just Thinking" cause I got a Kerth for that, but I like "The Bast is Yet to Come" better because of The Mummy crossover.

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing? Concubines definitely, been tapping at that gorram thing for 2 years

8. Your greatest strengths as an author? Thesaurus in my head, and grammar nazi

9. Your biggest weaknesses? lazy muse, procrastination

10. Preferred genre(s) to write? nfic, action, humor

11. Genre(s) you won't write? WaFFy

12. What makes a fic good for you? Well described action

13. What ruins a fic for you? *not* well described action...and Tempus and HG Wells...I hate those guys /me shakes fist.

14. Author you wish you could trade places with?
It's a Toss up; Sue or Alcyone, they both have this awesome descriptive ability, though I appreciate Sue's humor more, Alcyone's stories can have this gritty intensive edge that I just get into.

15. The best fic you've read recently? Another toss up; Last Call Casualty and Bohemia (NOT FINISHED DANG IT!!) /more shaking of fist...

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!