I simply love babyfics, ok, I love well written babyfics!

Especially if it is Lois & Clark’s babyfic, because it was clear that Clark longed for kids so much. And the fact that Lois didn’t think she wanted kids, then realizing that she in fact did, but was told she couldn’t have.

It’s fun to read Lois’ confusion over having a baby, it’s heart warming to see Clark holding a baby. It’s like Mary Alice (Desperate Housewives) once said, “Why do we listen again, and again? Because these are the stories of family.”

And this is why I like babyfic so much, because it’s something almost instinctive, you love someone, you get married, you have children. I’m not saying that Lois and Clark need a baby to be complete. It just seems like natural course. And since that they wanted kids so much, I feel happy when they are given!

I don't enjoy all babyfic or all Next Gen, but if it's well done... AnnieM's Anybody's Baby was great in the 'have to care for a baby for a time' thing.
And I love “Anybody’s Baby”, it’s one of my all time favorite. I also like “Little girl lost”, and if I am in the mood for a babyfic I just look for it in Stopquitdont’s file.