quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget the golden oldies. I loved TUFS. It was babyfic at its best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, Elisabeth. Is that because, aside from the first story which explained where the baby in the last ep of S4 came from and then returned him, there were no babies in the series until the last story?
Now you've got me laughing, too. I remembered it started with a baby and I remembered how much I love it and I suppose I must have filled in the rest with a warm, fuzzy blur.

Anyway, IRL I do think three month old's have a personality. My oldest CAME OUT with a very strong personality, but we were too inexperienced to recognize it for a long time. After that, I became a baby detective, trying to figure out what each baby is like. The younger they are the more general it is, but they still have personalities. For example, my second child felt the need to smile whenever she was smiled at; no matter how upset she was she always tried to smile back--hilarious at times. How that communicates to fanfic, I'm not sure; but I do know that babies are real people with real emotions and real personalities.

Elisabeth