Originally posted by D8a:
There is no harm in Patrick asking for a warning. Demanding yes, asking, no.
I wasn't demanding, rather I was whining. I read this story that started really well and ran right off the edge of the building and dropped 30 floor and hit the sidewalk hard.

So I was whining that no one warned me. I suppose I was spoiled by the folks who have done vampire stuff recently.

Then I got into an off topic debate in the feedback because people have been desensitized and did not see why I felt like I'd been sucker punched.

So it got out of hand and I started a thread elsewhere so I could explain why it bothered me so much without dumping on Laura's story.

I am not trying to push my moral point of view. I have a very ridge view of morality. I do not however believe I have the right to impose my morals onto other people without their consent.

Nor do I think anyone CAN impose morality from outside.

My point in asking "How evil can Clark be and still be cut slack?" was to explore what the general feeling on this subject is.

Am I being unreasonable in asking for a warning for what I think was a major wham?

By the nature and tone of the response clearly I was being unreasonable.

It turns out the problem is the classic fish in water story. The water is transparent to the fish.

Framework4