A quickie because I'm busy preparing my class for tomorrow and I have to go teach English to a boisterous (but nevertheless adorable) teenager later this afternoon, then convince his parents I really CAN'T stay for dinner, then... anyway. wink

It's fantastic to see readers/writers talk about their favourite categories. It's also great to see new ideas, and the K-Com is always open to suggestions. What I'm going to ask is this: if you have a great idea for a category you'd like to see included, could you please email us at kcom at lcficmbs dot com with your idea and a potential list of eligible stories that would fit the category in question (just so we know whether there would be enough contenders for the category in question to fly - then we on the committee can make our decision based on the careful balance we try to reach between number of stories, number of categories and so on.)

Kaethel smile
Kerth Coordinator

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~