However, I don't thing someone who had only read the comics (and hadn't read any of the stories) would be able to walk in and write a story that would jive with the Lois and Clark we are familiar with. In that sense, I believe some knowledge of the show, whether first or secondhand, is necessary.
Is it just me or does this bring strongly to anyone else's mind a certain L&C novelization that actually got published . . . for money?

Okay, my holiday frazzled brain is trying to remind me that there were actually two separate attempts at novelization but I'm drawing a blank on specific details. Was there a long book by Cherryl and a separate set of short novels by a different author(s)? Or am I imagining that? If there was, then it's the longer book I'm thinking of because the short ones weren't all that bad if I remember correctly.

The point being that it was obvious the Cherryl book was NOT based on L&C. What exactly it was based on, I don't exactly know because I couldn't finish it. It was just such a letdown that she didn't even seem to know anything about the source material.

And I'm not talking Superman.

Although, come to think of it, I do remember thinking that she wasn't even getting him right either, but then again I'm not a comic book fan so maybe that was biased on my part as well. laugh

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"