LOL, Yvonne!

As I say, differing opinions, and I don't think we'll ever manage to agree - we both think we're right.
I wanted to say that it doesn't much matter what we think as individuals - it comes down to what KComm put in the category descriptions.

But of course, KComm doesn't have any control over what people nominate where... so some people, such as Carol, will nominate stories according to the category descriptions; other people, such as you and Lynn, will nominate according to their interpretations of the category names; and the really obsti^H^H^H^H^H^H diffic^H^H^H^H^H^H^H opinio^H^H^H^H^H^H^H dogmatic people like me will nominate the stories where they think they should go even if neither the category names or descriptions really match up... like good revelation scenes rather than good fics which happen to have revelations in them, in the Revelation categories. cool

Ah well - it'll all come out in the wash in the end, and with a bit of luck all the best stories will win something! smile

Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge