Yay! Pam Jernigan's much improved version of The Eyes Have It, The Blind Leading The Blind. thumbsup

Okay, so here you go...

"Your glasses are all wet."

Clark laughed. "I tell you you're beautiful and all you can think of to say is that my glasses are wet?"

"I think they're clouding your vision."

"I've never seen anything more clearly in my life. And..."

Thunder blotted out whatever else he had to say.

Lois clapped her hands over her ears, startled by the loud noise. She heard Clark laugh, and felt rather than saw him wrap his jacket back around her and grab one of her hands. She followed him as they ran towards a nearby building, laughing with him and at his tie flapping in the breeze of his own creation.

When they made it to cover, they stood there, holding hands and laughing.

"See," Clark managed to get out. "Even storms are more fun with you."

Lois laughed even harder until she saw something that made her stop. She heard her own sharp intake of breath, not believing what she was seeing.

There under Clark's white shirt, where his tie would have been had it not been wrapped around his neck, now soaking wet and clinging to his body, was the Superman emblem.

She reached out, her eyes full of fear and surprise. She started to unbutton his shirt, the next to top button, but was stopped by a large hand on hers.

Another hand lifted her chin. When she met Clark's eyes, she saw her own emotions mirrored there.

"Lois, we need to talk."
Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*