Roger, this is a super idea. During these last few days, when I've been spending WAY too much time digging through stories looking for great kissing scenes, I've often gotten distracted, reading through other sections, often revelations. And I was thinking that a revelations quiz would be a great idea, after the smoochies quiz was over. But to run them both simultaneously, how am I ever supposed to get anything done...

OK, I recognized Irene's quote right away. It's from Jessi Mounts' wonderful "For Better or For Worse".

And here's my first contribution to this thread:

"Okay, I'll show you." Still cupping her face, he rose several inches into the air, taking Lois with him.

At her shocked expression, he said, "I can't go much higher than this because we're out in the street. It's hard to tell who's watching but I think the coast is clear."

"You're... you're... Superman?"

If Clark shutting the door in her face had surprised her before, then this new bit of knowledge really had a punch to it. Her mild-mannered, gentle partner was claiming to be Metropolis' and the world's resident superhero.

But it was too shocking to believe the first time through. Clark wasn't saying a word. He was simply sitting there looking as if he was about to become fodder for one of his farm animals.
KathyM cool

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5