Rule #41 - 9 times out of 10 Lois will want to drive. Let her. She knows the basic traffic laws, but this does not mean she will follow them.

Rule #42 - Anytime Lois offers to take you out for pasta, accept, and enjoy any said consequences.

Rule #43 - Do not let Lois and Ellen or Sam Lane (or both) hang out together alone for longer than 1/2 hour at a time unsupervised.

Rule #44 - The only time she'll ever let you put her on a leash is when she's pretending to be your concubine. (Don't ask!)

Rule #45 - If Lois starts acting odd, and I mean bizzaro odd - check DNA and make sure she hasn't been replaced by a clone.
- #45A - If she has been replaced by a clone, see Rule #22 for who has probably kidnapped the real Lois.
- #45B - If she has not been replaced by a clone, see Rules #46 - #48.

Rule #46 - If Lois starts acting odd, and I mean bizzaro odd - check to make sure she doesn't have amnesia.
- #46A - If she has amnesia, see Rules #22 & #23.
- #46B - If she does not have amnesia, see Rules #45, #47, & #48.

Rule #47 - If Lois starts acting odd, and I mean bizzaro odd - her mind may be held hostage by Lex Luthor's son, Lex Jr., follow her and destroy his Neuroscanner machine to free her mind.
- #47A - If her mind isn't being held hostage by the Neuroscanner, please see Rules #45-46, & #48.

Rule #48 - If Lois starts acting odd, and I mean bizzaro odd - and you two have visited a Virtual Reality experience video game recently, double check that both of you have actually left the game.
- #48A - If you aren't stuck in a VR game, please see Rules #45-47.

Rule #49 - From the moment Lois agrees to marry you until the moment you consummate said marriage (see Rule #32)
- #49A - Do not let Lois out of your sight;
- #49B - Make sure said marriage happens ASAP, so that it does not get postponed by either of your ex's.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.