The Entire Martha and Lara Series
If I leave anything out, let me know...

----------------------------

The Big Debut

Lance Sharper: Hi! I'm a silly reporter with a somewhat pun-ish name! News Flash: Alt-Superman is Alt-Clark Kent, Alt-Lois Lane is alive, and they have kids! Their twin daughters are 16, and so is the author! (Though actually,it's really her *dad's* birthday!)

*Report is conveniently cut off before we ever learn what station--if any---lance works for.*

Mysteries of Life

Lil' Twins: Dad, where do babies come from?

Alt-Clark: Uh.... *runs*

Lil' Twins: Great...he doesn't know either :rolleyes:

The Talk I & II

Lil' David: Dad----

Alt-Clark: I know, I know--"where do babies come from," right? Well guess what; I'm finally prepared for that one! HAH!

Lil' David: Actually, I want to know what sodomy is.

Alt-Clark: Crap. Okay, just gimme a moment or two to fumble----

Lil' David: I want to know because my friend's dad said that aliens and humans don't mix. And he's really mean.

Alt-Clark: Ah. Well, sodomy is wrong, but we didn't do it. Now start asking normal questions!

Louissa and Mark: The New Adventures of the Hulk

Twins: We are sad because our favorite show was ripped off the air----much like its real life counterpart.

Alt-Clark: Just go online and check out the Archive's alternate-universe doppleganger. Shows about reporters-who-are-really-superheroes are silly.

Now That's What I Call Art!

(Twin)Lara Kent: Sis, you have weird taste in movies. I'm not letting you pick anymore.

(Twin)Martha Kent: Okay. Let's go beat up bad guys, then.

Bride of the Butcher

David: Sis, you have weird taste in movies. I'm not letting you pick anymore.

(Twin) Martha Kent: What th-----?

L&C: Hi!

Alt-L&C: Hi!

HG Wells: Hi!

Tempus: Mpf!

David and Martha: ...Ok...

Revenge of the Bride of the Twelve Thirsty Butchers

*Troy and Martha run off to see a bizarre movie*

David and Lara: That does it. Let's film some random stuff to make fun of her.

*later...*

Martha: You shot some random stuff. Cool!

Lara and David: H8!

Martha: 'Sok, I get the point. Wanna go watch some low-brow action flick with explosions, car-chases, and aliens who invade earth for pretty much no reason?

Lara and David: We love you.

And...that should be pretty much it! smile

~•~