Interesting ideas, Olympe.

I have planned for Louis or Luca to have a tryst history with Cat Grant, but he won't be actively bed hopping from one person to another.

For the story I'm working on, I still haven't decided on a name for 'Lois'. I've been thinking of using Luca.

I have also been thinking of using the name 'Kala', but I was reluctant because, well, Kala-El sounds a little unwieldy.

I hadn't come up with a middle name for Claire. Jessica sounds good.

Jimmy will still be Jimmy.

I have also chosen the name Lance Lang who will indeed be an ex-boyfriend. He won't be the only one around from her past, though.

Lex Luthor will be enamored with Claire - not Superwoman.

~~~

I like the idea of the virginity problem.
I will probably not use the 'romantic' view of virginity. Being a nurse, I very much plan to be pragmatic.

Bakasi, also a person knowledgeable about medical things, said this:

As to your problem: It's not necessarily a problem. It depends on how well developed the...you know is. That's different with every woman.
Then I said this:

I've actually thought about that, but as bakasi said it's different for most women. The pain of the first time is not necessarily from the hymen breaking. I'd say it's usually more from things being 'tight' due to relative non use before. Most of the time the hymen breaks when a girl is growing up and playing rowdily anyway.
I won't say things won't be bit difficult, but it won't be 'typical'.
~~~~

Hmmm... yes, I'm considering a pregnancy. A transfer of powers might be interesting, but I doubt I'll use that.

The general consensus seems to be the Superwoman be a brunette. I have a solution, but I'm not telling right now...
If the Superwoman costume indeed contained a blond wig,
Yes, I'm using this idea. It's already been suggested to me.
Louis, on the other hand, would not particularly like to be saved by a woman all the time, but he certainly will make comments about her physique - preferably in the newsroom, maybe even to Claire
Go for it, Olympe. I just hope we don't start posting at the same time. That might be a disaster...
If I weren't writing another story right now, I'd start with this one. Well, it is on my to do list
And finally, my story won't be the hard hitting story that Shayne's was. I'm more a waffy, romantic type of person...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~