After hearing shayne talk about about this in the IRC channel I have to say it has gotten me thinking all day on this one.

I imagine male Lois (Louis as Shayne suggested) would still jump into things head first. I imagine him being a smooth talker who is very good at convincing you of going along with their wild schemes and almost goes into babble mode but not quite. I imagine they would still be agressive but not quite so much as Lois is since they are a man in a mans world... instead of a woman in a mans world proving herself. I still imagine the background of having been jilted by several ladies however and that makes him a bit spooked on love. Maybe Claudette (surelly we could think of a better than than this) had come into his life and made him fall in love with him. He was going to propose only to have her laugh in his face. Maybe we change the story a bit to make it so that Louis was the veteran at the time and Claudette was using him to get experience in reporting and that was why she was so chummy with him. She turns down the proposal and throws it in his face making him skittish on love.

Then we have Claire. I imagine her as being quiet and polite and a bit more aggressive than her make counterpart Clark. She is in this story trying to make her name in reporting. I still think she should cover more of the touchy feely stuff though like Clark always did. She wears her hair in a ponytail and has dark heavy glasses (Think Jill Carroll style http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2006/0601/jill_carroll0110.jpg) and makes her way to the Daily Planet to make a name for herself. I imagine she has the same problems as Clark did proving herself and getting a job though. smile I think she would still deeply care for people though. I see her having a past though where she is also a bit scarred as she isn't very confident in herself because she has always been stronger than most men and this has intimidated them. She tries to assume a shy demure persona with most people to cover up that strength lest anyone find out more of her secret. I imagine her starting off a bit shy around Louis only to come out of her shell as she gets to know him better personally and be a smart *** like Clark was. However, she would always have lots of confidence in her reporting.

I see Perry pairing her and Louis up only to have Louis push her away as she might be trying to ride his coat tails to reporting fame. Eventually Claire's personality starts to win him over and they would settle into a great friendship from there.

I imagine "Superwoman" would give Claire the freedom to be a bit more confident and aware of herself. I can see her beig able to express some of the feelings she has for Louis through this persona and she does so with out feeling like she would be rejected. Instead of being jealous that Louis is infatuated with Superwoman... she becomes upset that she has created such a web of lies that he may not trust her now. She knows that he is okay with her strength but finds herself in a delima to get him to see her for everything she is.

Hmm just rough thoughts on it. I really really wish I could write well enough to do this one.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!