I've actually thought about that, but as bakasi said it's different for most women. The pain of the first time is not necessarily from the hymen breaking. I'd say it's usually more from things being 'tight' due to relative non use before. Most of the time the hymen breaks when a girl is growing up and playing rowdily anyway. Then too, think about certain feminine products. There is a rare condition that can prevent sexual relations and requires surgery, but have no fear, our hero won't have that problem. Even if she did have a minor problem, wouldn't she be able to fix it herself - if you know what I mean?

I've decided to make her somewhat 'experienced', but she will be an actual virgin in the way most people view that. A nice little scene popped in my head the other day, and it cried out that Lucas, or what ever his name will be, would be the 'first'.

Any more suggestions, plot lines, or names are appreciated. Bring them on!

I've decided that the only players who will be a different sex will be Claire / Clara and the Lois character. Cat will try to take Claire under her wing. Haha! laugh

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~