Well, I've got some interestingm ideas on this one:

People:
Louis (or Lewis?) Lane, hopping in and out of women's beds on a regular basis (Just like his dad, Sam Lane); male ego in overplus

Claire (Jessica) Kent, also known as Kala Jor-El (Kryptonian females usually don't bear the family name, but their father's full name instead!) or Superwoman; developing a soft spot for Louis, but being put off by his constantly changing affairs

Jane Olsen, cub reporter and photographer with no ego whatsoever

Cat Grant, Louis' lover - whenever it suits hiM

Lex Luthor, local billionaire and criminal mastermind, fascinated with Superwoman - What could maké him feel more powerful than having her for a wife?

Lance Lang, first born son of his parents (he has four younger sisters), lots of male ego, Clara's still possessive and jealous high-school boyfriend

Perry White, Martha and Jonathan Kent as usual

I like the idea of the virginity problem. In fact, that was about the first problems that sprang to my mind (I know, it's telling..).
This could lead to an interesting plotline. Perhaps Claire tries to have sex with someone (Lex? Louis?) but it just doesn't work because she is , well, built tightly and invulnerable on top. Or perhaps Louis later tries to get to her (I'm talking pheromone-induced lust here) while Claire is still suffering from exposure to kryptonite, meaning vulnerable and maybe even affected by Miranda's "Eau de Sweat Socks"...

Of course, there is the pregnancy problem as well. Perhaps Claire can get her powers transferred to Louis - or maybe Jane? If the Superwoman costume indeed contained a blond wig, this could probably work! Of course, Jane would have to know the secret, but it would be funny all the same.

Another idea: Claire and Jane hang out together and get stuck by lightning, so Jane posseses the same power as Claire. They might decide to share the superhero duties in Metropolis. This would give them both some time to themselves as well as securing their secret identities.

Better still, have Jane's powers transferred to Louis afterwards (as in the Ultrawoman plot), leaving her powerless. Then Ultraman (or what do we call him?) will try to hit on Superwoman. There's some potential..

Louis, on the other hand, would not particularly like to be saved by a woman all the time, but he certainly will make comments about her physique - preferably in the newsroom, maybe even to Claire (or Jane, for that matter!)

If I weren't writing another story right now, I'd start with this one. Well, it is on my to do list! Perhaps I'll get it done till the end of November...

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)