Okay, when I originally posted feedback on your story and asked if you had written the story based on this thread, I mentioned that I was writing a story - then I edited my post and deleted that part. I didn't want you to think I was stepping on your toes or vice versa.

Anyway, I liked your story. It was great. And yes, I'm writing a story. But before I can give it my full attention, I have to finish A New Hero. Just trying to edit the round robin and writing A New Hero at the same time darn near drove me crazy (I'm close enough as it it - hehe).

I so love this idea. This was something new to me (other than the body switch idea). And yes, Lois as Louis or whomever (I doubt I'll use that name.) would not come across as brusque as Lois. But then if 'Louis' had those qualities, he might not be seen the same way. I do like the idea of him having done war journalism. I can imagine an embedded journalist in Iraq or some such.

I don't see Claire as being so oblivious or innocent as Clark would have been. She would be a beautiful woman and even a super beautiful woman could fall charms to a wilely male. I can especially see this happening when she was younger.

I also like the idea of Lex Luthor pursuing Claire endlessly. She will tease him and give him hope in order to bring him down. She is a woman after all and she will use her womanly charms. But in most ways, she will be sweet and trusting.

Mostly what I have now is disjointed notes, but if I can get some little snippet of a story together, I'll post something here. So Shayne, since you like this idea, do you want to be beta on it?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~