She logged into the Planet's database and brought up the front page for February 12, 1995 - the day after she had been brought forward in time.

"LUTHOR ALIVE AND BEHIND BARS".
Isn't this what didn't happen because of Flois' arrival in the past? And isn't this going to be part of the reason why Plois can't go back?

"So do I ever cook?" she asked.

"Sometimes. Mostly you just, uh, supervise while I cook." Clark added the veggies to a saucepan and adjusted the burner's setting.

"Do I supervise while you clean up afterwards, too?" she asked, only half-kidding.

"Our deal is that I cook and you clean up." He opened the oven and pulled out a baking dish - without using hot pads. "But I always help you clean up."

Lois laughed. "So that's my future? Superman fulfilling my every domestic whim?"

Clark grinned at her. "Not so bad, is it?"
Oh, it's so not bad!!! mecry sloppy

And that kiss! Wowzers!! And Lois' realization of where it might have been going! And her loneliness in bed afterwards...

And then the next day, when Lois sees Clark in just a towel, is so full of unrelieved sexual tension that you could probably plug in a wire and give all the houses in the neighbourhood all the electricity they need! Poor Plois and poor Flark!

Looking forward to next part!

Ann