I loved the whole thing! smile1 I really enjoyed your portrayal of the early chemistry between Clark and Lois. twins I especially liked the way she kept trying to doubt him and continually had to revise her opinion upwards. smile

Now, pleas don’t take this as story bashing, but along the lines with some of the other feedback above, I was absolutely convinced that Lois knew he was an alien and knew Jonathan was lying. For me, this part:
Lois handed him the paper with the details Jonathan had written. “Make this official.”

Hodge read the paper.

Lois continued. “I want a birth certificate, death certificates, adoption papers, hospital records changed. I want it water tight.”
was the clincher. The way Lois makes this request, I was sure that she knew that Jonathan was lying and the Clark was an alien.

For me, I was hoping that Clark would, after the fact, admit his origins to Lois.

Whatever happens, if he does continue this association and particularly, if he decides to become Superman, then he had better tell Lois either *before* he appears in the suit or immediately thereafter. With what she has seen, I believe she will recognize him for who he is instantly in the suit.

Again, I thought this was wonderful and sincerely hope you choose to continue the story. If not, I would love to see whatever else you may come up with.

Bob