Just as promised, you posted! dance Carol, awesome job, but you've got to give us more...more Lois and Clark growing together and wrap up this assault thing! I know...ungrateful. LOL!

Anyway, I was so glad that Lois told Mayson where to go and how to get there in the last chapter and I don't understand why Lois felt a need to apologize. After all, Mayson knew that Clark was married but proceeded to try to get him to leave his wife. So Mayson got what she deserved! evil Hussy!

When's his birthday?"

"Ah, February 28," came the tentative reply.

"Very good. Did he tell you that, did someone else tell you, or did you ask?"

Mayson shrugged. "I have no idea."

Lois looked at Clark, one eyebrow raised.

"She asked," he said.
This was one of my favorite lines. It shows just how *married* Lois and Clark are and just how together they are on a lot of things with non-verbal communication.
The Five Love Languages
Nice touch.

I'm glad that Perry and Alice spent some time and shared some wisdom with the young couple. I just wish that Lois could start to love Clark a little more than platonically.
Clark nodded as he took his T-shirt off. When he began to take his jeans off, Lois looked away. He wore boxers and would put shorts on momentarily, but still... It wasn't like she'd never talked to him and looked his direction while he changed into his sleep shorts or pajama pants in the winter; he'd asked her about it not long after they got married and, really, the boxers he wore didn't show any more than shorts did. She hadn't minded before, but something about him undoing his belt and button sent chills into that empty pit in her stomach this time.
Finally Clark is having some sort of effect on Lois. She is finally allowing herself to become attracted to him and *want* him. And this is okay because he is her husband.
He squeezed her hand. "I do love you, Lois, and I want to be able to show you that in whatever way you need so that you understand that." He brought her fingers up and kissed them lightly. "And I'm not going anywhere."
Clark knows that Lois is still insecure and he wants t do whatever it takes for her to trust him with her heart.
Clark reached to turn the light off on his side of the bed. "Come here."

Lois moved to his side and let him wrap his arms around her. "Good night."

He kissed her forehead. "Good night."
Lois still finds comfort in Clark's arms and that screams *trust* louder than anything, but she doesn't realize it.

Carol, nicely done! Girl you are fabulous but c'mon with the juice already! wallbash I'm dying here!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.