I have to say that Lois' speech to Mayson was nice but it was all bs. As if she knew much of those things about Clark.
Truth be told, and I actually wanted to hit on that stuff when I came back after class to finish my comments...

Okay 1. The fact that Lois felt the need to personally defend their marriage is a big step. We all know she doesn't think much about marriage to begin with, but the fact that she sees something important in where she and Clark are right now...bravo. She could have easily let Clark do all the talking, but she didn't.

And 2. The fact that she had the guts to mention some of those things that she actually doesn't know yet, well a) talking about intimacy like that so soon after the attack must have taken strength, and b) even though she's not ready for any of the things she mentioned, well maybe you can't help but wonder when you're married to a hunk, so... wink That trailing off ellipsis is where I'm at with my thoughts heh. Even if there's nothing going on, it doesn't seem like you mention things like that *just* for kicks... Even though we're a long way away from anything, it gives me a cracked optimistic eye for their relationship somehow...but that's just me. wink

Anyway, that's my real feedback now that I can sit down. Great part, Carol!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy