Congratulations on the completion of another great longfic! It's been a fun ride. goofy

Clark was silent for a moment; then he said slowly, “I’m not so sure. I mean, I know I never believed that I’d find a woman who could accept me as I am - who could love me despite everything that I am -”

Lois interrupted him before he could continue. “Despite what you are, Clark?” She shook her head, then nudged him gently, chastisingly, with her elbow. “Don’t you know that I love you precisely because of everything you are? Because of your courage and your need to do what’s right, your loyalty and steadfastness - and the fact that under your incredible strength you’re so vulnerable, Clark. And that makes me believe that you need me just as much as I need you.”
Nice touch, Wendy. thumbsup

His gaze holding hers, Clark took Lois’s hand in his and raised it to his lips, brushing the back of her hand with a soft kiss. “I love you, Larry Long. And I love you, Lois Lane.”

Lois reached around and up, covering Clark’s lips with hers in a sweet kiss. “And I love you, Charlie King.” Interspersing her words with kisses, she continued. “And I love you, Superman. And, most of all, I love you, Clark Kent.”
It's been so long that they were Larry Long and Charlie King, it's nice to bring up this little reminder on how they met in this story.

Kudos, Wendy! Look forward to DBA next!

P.S. I hit 300 posts! Yay!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin