I'm not going to make any guesses as I truly suck at recognizing style. It means zip to me. laugh

“I’m not doing this,” Lois said for the tenth time since they’d left the Planet. “You can do it if you want, but I’m not doing it.”
I just love this as an opening line. Brilliant hook.

She looked outraged, and then, in a split-second moment of calculation, she arranged her face into a pout instead. “You yelled at me.”
rotflol

He thought about not taking the bait, but then he realized that this had the potential to be one of those conversations that led to make-up sex... and Lois wasn’t the only one who could be calculating.
LOL!

I could have quoted just about every line here - they all had me LOLing.

Hmmmm. A confident author with a distinct flair for comic dialogue and narrative....

Nope. I'm stumped. If I was going to guess, I'd say...CC...but then I'm not going to guess, so...

Or...wait a minute. Something about that sign off suggests Kathy Brown to me. But then she's not writing LNC at the moment, so....

Okay, not guessing. Had a fun time reading this one, though. I just loved Calculating!Clark, the back and forth banter, the two of them vying to embarrass the heck out of the other and the whole conversation was just a really lovely, sweet, cute and funny moment from our heroes' day.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers