I'm back into reading this. I just reread the last few chapters. I couldn't remember where I stopped reading.

I was frozen to my chair, but I was shivering. I was so nervous for our two reporters.

You tortured me over Clark not being able to fly. Just like the show, my hopes get up and BAM! They get washed away. HAHA. What a way to make this triangle continue.

Lois swore, and the blood drained from Clark's face.

No. Nonononononono…
I like how you put "No. Nononono...." and alike words after a description. More realisitic. Often when one is freaked out you either have a million thoughts go through one's mind or just simple words repeated over and over. A gut, basic, human need.

There were so many sentences that I loved!

They hadn’t flown. He was grounded—trapped again. Caught and caged like a bird with its wings clipped.
Lois stifled the gibbering voice mercilessly, gritting her teeth and concentrating on righteous anger.
Clark felt frozen. His legs were leaden, and his lungs had risen into his throat and were choking him, even as his heart grew into a painful knife in his chest. He couldn’t breathe, and the world was beginning to blur before his eyes.
I was really shivering at this part...and no it wasn't because of the ice-cream I was eating.

“C-Clark,” Lois said insistently. “Clark, listen to me!”
I am glad Lois was supporting him. I know if she didn't, it wouldn't serve well for them both, but I am glad she did.

I don't know whether to trust this group or not. I guess I'm not, why would they hold her at gun point!?!

AHHH!!! I'm running to the next part! I have to go to bed soon and I want to read more.

EXCELLENT!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.