Sue,

Well, I joined the mbs so I could tell you how much I was enjoying your Proof series. Imagine how happy I was to find this tonight! It's wonderful, breathtaking, heartbreakingly fabulous.

It had to happen soon, that much she knew. She had finally admitted to herself on the night he won the Kerth that she had spent the last year falling in love with him. Months and months of gradually increasing acquaintance had changed him in her eyes from a hayseed to a valued friend. More than a friend, she hoped. Much, much more than a friend.
Yes, oh yes, how wonderful is this, to fall in love with your friend.

She nuzzled into the space between his chin and his shoulder, inhaling the clean, familiar scent of him.
Hm, yes, men smell so good when you love them...

She felt the whisper of his breath first and then the touch of his mouth against her barely parted lips. His lips moved, settling over her upper lip. His broad hand slipped to the back of her head, holding her in place for the first airy touch of his tongue against her lip. Then his head tilted, a coaxing motion that persuaded her mouth to open. His tongue slid against hers and she could taste something faintly sweet. She tried to place it - was it the cream soda he had been drinking? His open mouth leaned down on hers, his tongue becoming more demanding in its slow search of her. The weight of his kiss tilted her head back into his palm.

Dizzy, my god, she was so dizzy now. It was too much, floating with him like this where he was the only solid thing in the world. It was too much and yet, somehow, it wasn't nearly enough.
Nope, not nearly enough. I guess I'm going to have to ask for access to the nfic side.

As her feet touched onto the patio she tilted her head back to look closely at him. "You told me that if anyone could seduce Superman, it would be me."

"Did I?" He looked both amused and hopeful at the same time.

She reached up to touch his face, letting her thumb glide across that full lower lip that had been distracting her for days, weeks, months. "Prove it."
YES! smile

Thanks Sue.

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke