I clicked on Teaching because that's the closest to what I do (I'm a high school librarian). There's a bit of teaching involved, mostly of how to use the computers. (Think kids are tech-savvy? You won't after you examine a broken in 3 pieces CD-ROM textbook and find out that the student who broke it jammed it into the floppy disk slot of a Commodore 64--I kid you not). Sometimes the hardest part of the job is keeping a straight face (especially when a kid does something along the lines of informing me that they were born in 1894, or when they try to give me a persuasive argument as to why the library needs a copy of the Kama Sutra rotflol ). The other hard part is obtaining books without funding (it keeps getting taken away to pay for other things, but I usually manage to get a little Title I money for magazines and a few of the latest popular books). I use a book swapping site to get other stuff and take the cost of postage off my taxes. And believe it or not, I absolutely love it (even when the kids are being obnoxious and the administrators are being clueless). I've been a librarian for 12 years, always in the same district but at three different schools.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland