Heh. When I read the topic title, my initial thought was "Goof off". but I guess that's not what you're looking for.

I'm firmly entrenched in IT. My whole company is IT. I work for an Internet Service Provider in the south, in the Technical Support Department. My official title (oooooh) is Senior Technician. My unofficial titles are Mac Goddess, Lead Tech (there's an actual lead tech position that a lot of people think I have. But I don't), Supervisor (again, exists but I don't have), Ms. Know-It-All, Ms. Do-It-All, and Silly Person. My official job description is "Anything the boss says to do." Which, while a nice description to have, can be a bit exhausting when I'm actually doing stuff the other two positions would normally do.

I don't have a degree. I'm fairly close to an Associates in Computer Science, but I need to contact a professor to get my credits in order. Something I should have done a year and a half ago. blush

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited