NCIS - if you overlook the usual oversimplified forensics (and the sheer impossibility of Abby doing everything) it's a fun show, though the plots are getting a little repetitive. My most recent long fanfic was an NCIS / West Wing / Bones / Supergirl / Superman Returns crossover.

Burn Notice - I like shows about really competent people, and this one works for me pretty well. I've never done any fanfic for it, not sure why.

Being Human - the BBC's most popular horror / supernatural series. If you're not familiar with it, the main protagonists are a werewolf, a vampire, and a ghost who share a house, all of whom just want to be treated like anyone else. It sounds like the premise for a sitcom, but it really isn't - warning, it gets very bloody occasionally. I'm waiting to see the third series before I try fanfic, they've left it on a cliffhanger.

Dexter - crime-fighting serial killer. Need I say more? I've written several Dexter stories.

Doctor Who - Do I need a reason? Needless to say I've written fic.

Sarah Jane Adventures - The Dr. Who juvenile spinoff, just good fun in the Whoniverse. I've got some ideas for fanfic, not written anything much yet.

Bones, but I generally wait to buy the DVD box sets.

I seem to have lost most of my interest in CSI and the Stargate universe, not sure why.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game