Originally posted by Anne Spear:
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
[b] [b]27. The Know-It-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become The Smartest Person In The World
by A.J. Jacobs. From the jacket blurb: "Part memoir and part education (or lack thereof), The Know-It-All chronicles A.J. Jacobs' hilarious, enlightening, and seemingly impossible quest to read the Encyclopaedia Britannica from A to Z."

[/b]
His second book, "The Year of Living Biblically," is even better. I read the second one first and was so glad I did. He decided to read the entire Bible and live as it instructs for a full year, including stoning an adulterer. He throws pebbles at the guy, because the Bible never specified how big the stones had to be... [/b]
I got that book (the second one, not the first) for Christmas 2008, and thought it was great!

Wow...I'm gonna have to start keeping a list of what I read. [Confused]
Librarything.com is a wonderful website for keeping track of your books, and which ones you've read and when you've read them.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place