There have been other episodes, but since I don't really watch the show, I'm not very good with examples. I know there was an episode called Saviour, but I don't know what all was touched on in that one. I do know that in one episode, Oliver was grousing at Clark about being a god, and said to him, "Not everyone believes in the Second Coming."

Someone with more Smallville knowledge could maybe give better examples.
I'm not a Smallville fan - I don't even like it - but I read the reviews to see if some episode is worth watching it. :rolleyes: Once and again they present Clark as the savior, the chosen one. I hate it when they insist that Clark was sent to Earth to be its savior. Clark was sent to Earth to save his life. Smallville has definitely crossed the line in comparing Clark to Jesus. See the reviews:

Quest review

Somebody tells Clark: "That's the difference between believers and nonbelievers. We believed you would be the next savior."

Eternal review

Tess refers to Clark as "a visitor from another planet sent to Earth to save humankind."

Later Tess and Davis (Doomsday) are talking:
Tess: "Who would Christ have been if Judas had not betrayed him? Maybe we would remember Jesus as only a teacher roaming the desert. There is a savior among us. You are here to betray him. I finally realized that until you fulfill your destiny, he won't have his greatest challenge to overcome. He cannot become the world's savior without triumphing over the world's destroyer."

Davis: "What savior? What are you talking about?"

Tess: "Clark."

This is another reason why I don't watch Smallville. It's disrespectful to put Jesus on the same level of a fictional character. I know that Smallville didn't start it, but they took it to another level.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15