Ooooops. No idea how I missed this had been added to. Sorry, guys! Thanks for the additional comments. smile

LOL, Vicki.

Mere:

I get it, Rat - you break the MBs when it's time to post my story part, then bring them back up again to post yours. Thank heavens you decided to leave them up so you could get FDK...
Darn. My cunning plan revealed.

And OMG - Barbara Cartland novels. Weren't they just appalling? I tried out a couple during my teenage romance novel period and have never figured out yet why they sold so well. All those desperately breathy heroines who couldn't be in the same room with a guy and string a coherent sentence together. <shudder>

And yet, here as in (I think it was) Burnout, somehow you manage to make this trait of hers almost acceptable... one can even believe that Clark might find it endearing!
Thank you! I always did think Clark found that endearing, yes. Heaven knows why. <g>

Roo: Thank you for the best compliment any author can have. smile And, nope, you're safe. No characters were killed in the making of this story. goofy

Well...not any you'd care about anyway. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers