OK, I *know* that I should keep quiet here, but I just can't. If one of the mods chooses to delete this post because I am straying OT into the Kerths, I'll understand.

AnnN writes:
There's also no assurance or verification that the stories that are the "winners" actually received the most votes. The KComm is perfectly out in the open, but unfortunately the arrival at the results are not.
As you may remember from the rather heated debate on the fic list last year, and the concern of verification of the results, I offered to serve as an independent vote tabulator. This fact was publicized. Erin and I independently, with no collusion, arrived at the same results.

Obviously a second vote-counter is insufficient verification for you. Is it just not enough people, or is it that you don't trust me any more than Erin? How many would you like? Three? Four? Twenty? I know that you want all the numbers released publicly, but that isn't happening. And even if it were, I suspect that you might question that, and demand that all of the ballots be mailed to you, so that you could count them yourself.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5