Like everyone else, I'm intrigued by this completely different approach to judging fanfic awards! laugh

I can see the point of having the judges be anonymous during the actual judging period. But, looking at the scoresheets, and seeing all those prompts for extra information (two aspects that were well done, two aspects that need work, etc.) it seems clear to me that the scoresheets are intended to be sent to the authors after the judging is finished. Will the name of each judge be included with their scoresheets? In other words, will the judges' names be published after each round?

And another point that occurs to me - I know, it's a bit sad that I'm this detail-oriented... blush The scoresheets say things like "put comments on the back" and "use an extra sheet if necessary". Are physical pieces of paper going to be sent to the entrants after the competition, which implies that snail-mail addresses are needed for each entry? Or is it all going to be done via email (in which case the scoresheet wording probably needs tweaking)?

It all sounds terribly organised - a lot of work has obviously gone into it, and that judging is going to be a real labour of love! Kudos to all of you, whoever you are!

Mere smile

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge