-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
You have no recidivism if none of the patients live to leave, due to having gone crazy while on the inside.
True, but you'd have no testimonials or referrals either. I'm sure regulators might notice that kind of lack of success rate as well. (I should hope.)

Mr. Luthor asked me to remind you of your two o’clock appointment in his office,”
Skip it, skip it, skip it.
And angering Lex now would do her or her mother good, how?

Good, now Mrs. Cox knows that Luthor does not confide in her about everything.
MRS. COX: But... But... But... grumble

Lois: I wonder if he told her about his bunker plan.
MRS. COX: What bunker?

All the more reason she should refuse to go.
You have an interesting interpretation of lulling Lex into a false sense of safety.

It would be special with Clark?
LOIS: Uh... did I say that? Well, it couldn't be LESS special.

CLARK: Sold!

But Lois was true to Clark in all ways all through the Revenge time. Although her going on the date with Luthor at that point really didn't look like being true to Clark.
I don't believe Lois saw it as a "date" per se.

Yes, Lois is starting to consider marrying Clark. We are making progress.
CLARK: Wow! That's quite a turnabout. I was hoping for a long engagement, like 50 years.

Clark: Well, I wouldn't expect that after you get pregnant.
LOIS: Pregnant women can't get horny?
CAT: evil </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Considering what happened while Lois was under revenge before Herb showed up, well, I guess that still gives some leeway. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They didn't get much further than second base during Revenge.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Lois might hear you!
LOIS: Clark, I was there. I know what happened.
CLARK: You do? OH.

I'm pretty sure they have 24-hour wedding chapels in Las Vegas.
I think they're pretty well known for them.

Considering how fast Superman flies, that means he has less than 6 minutes time in that state.

Of course right now Lois says she is not willing to marry, even if she wants a much closer relationship with Clark.
After dealing with Lex's wedding plans, she might not want to tie herself down quite so quickly. Plus, someone would have to propose the idea, and after the last time, I doubt it's high on Clark's to-do list.

Thanks for your comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.