John: Thank you for the extra FDK. smile1

Yes, especially when she has no evidence that her mother is still alive.
There's also no evidence that her mother has been harmed in any way.

Total and complete lie. Why else did he try to kill off her boyfriend?
LEX: Jealousy. It's a natural emotion.

Only those with no freedom do not worry.
I doubt they are the only ones. I should hope that there are some people out there with both.

Disguisting, grosse, horrible, awful, just down right wrong.
Why don't you just tell me how you feel about Lex, instead of holding back? clap Touche`!

Sounds like the total deprivation of all freedom.
Oh, sure, when you put a negative twist on it. wink

So why is she letting him kiss her. This is very disturbing.
Because Lex would be suspicious of a fiancee who wouldn't let him kiss her.

Try everything. He never speaks the truth at all.
That's really a difficult thing to accomplish.

He succedded in killing Menken in cold blood, because he had multiple contingency plans to do it.
Details. Details.

Of coruse not, Luthor said it, it is a lie.
So, you think he actually was trying to shoot Lois at the time?

Sometimes she seems to have almost forgot this detail.
It's what drove her to go undercover in the first place.

Any claim to love her is pure rubbish.
Well, for Lex he likes her a whole heck of a lot.

That alone should make her unable to be in his presence.
So, she should let her personal feelings get in the way of her job as an investigator?

Exactly, he showed her nothing.
She also had no proof that he was holding her mother hostage.

I would not be surprised if Ellen is dead.
LEX: And this would be a bad thing? My bad.

Hopefully she now realizes Clark is right about what happened to both Monique Khan and Miranda.
LOIS: So, great, Clark was right and I've been wrong this whole time? No, sorry, I cannot admit to that.

Considering how they treated him when he came out, I see no reason for him to go back. Especially after Lana had the gall to sue him.
Most people adored and worshiped Superman, but it was those few bad seeds who invaded his privacy and tried to ruin his life...

Maybe Herb should come back in 100 years than.
So, you think Lois will live to be 127?

What they think they know might not be what they think it is.
The consequences in making a wrong guess would be terrible ones indeed.

He should. If it was not for Wells being an unbearable wrecker of everything, things might be much better now.
I guess that shows that Clark is a better man than others.

Rubbish. Wells knew just as much about the curse then as he does now.
Yes, but he didn't know it would be impossible to cure.

“But…” Herb said, raising both his voice and his hands. “I’d say it’s fairly close to improbable.”
Rubbish. Wells knows nothing of this. All he is doing is spouting rubbish.
Nah. More of an educated guess.

Now I dislike Wells even more. It seems he was banking on that and hoping to get Clark to leave at such a low time.
Herb's still getting used to the differences between this universe and canon, despite roughly the same start.

Of course he did Clark. Did you actually think Wells was your friend?
But he had no reason to believe that Lois would still engage herself to Luthor at that time.

Some things in canon looked a lot like dates to me. Like their trip to the "Magic of the Nght Ball".
Unless it is stated as a "date" it isn't anything more than two people going somewhere as friends.

Clark you have your own Lois, stop being greedy and wanting them all to love you.
He's not being greedy. A part of him is a bit envious on how easy canon Clark had it.

I am glad that Clark knows that Lois backed out because she loved Clark (and not because of Superman). Although since he does not know when canon Lois learned CK=SM, he doesn't technically know that.
He's over the whole love my Clark side first. He's just happy that she loves him at all.

I think he is underestimating how much Lois will want to celebrate on that day.
They have put off discussing many things because of lack of time and true privacy. Even if there were no curse, Clark wouldn't be ready for that next step.

Clark: No matter how much she wants to celebrate that day, I can put it off without bringing up the curse.
LOIS: Why does everyone think that I'm sex crazy? He has a lot of explaining to do to me too!

There are also some things Lois needs to tell more clearly to Clark.
LOIS: [Linked Image] And vice versa!

But she backed out because she always loved you more Clark.
This Clark isn't used to be the one more loved.

More lkely lie about how his parents died.
LEX: Gee, tell one lie and everyone thinks you're incapable of telling the truth about anything.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.