For those of you following along with my Story Arc groupings over on my TOC page , I've altered them slightly making THIS the beginning of the next story arc, and moving the last two parts back into the previous story arc. I've also changed the name of this short transitional Arc between "Threes" and the tentatively entitled "Wedding of the Century" plot arc to "Undercover Dates", so you might have a feel for where this story is headed, at least, in the short run. If you're more the type who ignores the part number, mostly because you don't want to be reminded of how long this epic story is, please disregard everything I've written here and just enjoy the ride.

If you're surprised by Lois and Clark bumping into one another again so soon, you'll be delighted (somewhat) with what's to come. evil

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to bash Lois, Lex, Cat, Phil and/or Clark here. You may praise them as well, but after re-reading this part prior to posting, I doubt that will be on the forefront of anyone's mind. Oh, and Jimmy, although, I can't see why anyone would feel like bashing the poor guy at the moment. It's bad enough that he's in jail for blowing up the DP and murder, now he's being represented by Lois's old lawyer.

EDIT: Please ignore that first paragraph because I've totally reversed that decision to move those parts to the previous story arc. blush The name change for this current story arc remains though.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/30/14 12:46 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.