Oooh! Almost a complete roundtrip now! hyper
Maybe he's not feeling well because he was exposed to kryptonite earlier in the day?
Right. Clark is going to the hospital to get himself checked out. Right. Oh look. A hoof-footed dude is buying ice skates over there.

quote: Oh, he’s stalking her. He just not very good at staying hidden.

Stalking her? He was just walking down the hall. He had no reason to think she'd end up at the hospital.
Mr ‘I can hear her from across the town’. Yeah. Right.

They're screwed because CLARK has to think on his feet?
That’s the one.

CLARK: I do much prefer to think while floating, but it's not impossible to do it the other way.
LOIS: I’m not so sure…

CLARK: /confused/ No. Lex was in the room, Minha, we're in the hall.
LOIS: <Clark’s selective amnesia is getting old, fast>
laugh

quote: Well…to be fair, *Ralph* is smarter than Luthor gives a woman credit for.

RALPH: /excitedly goes and applies at LNN./
He’s going to have fun on the casting couch.

Hmmmm. I must have not made this very clear, but Chip was in the elevator when the explosion went off. He didn't enter the elevators to escape. Clark blames himself (doubly) because he never checked the elevators and he figures that Chip was on the way down to the newsroom to ask for his driver's license.
Nah, I think it was pretty much implied. But interpreting it my way made for a better laugh at the dead Chip’s expense.

quote: Wouldn’t it be awkward if that were actually HG Wells?

<scared about the security of her computer> Yes.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: What? That it works? Yeah, I know. I was talking about your doorbell.
JIMBO: [Lol] She called it a doorbell. Wait. What are we talking about again?
Actually, two doorbells and a whistle?

LOIS: Except with me. With me he's always on his game!
CLARK: I have to be. She’s slippery, that one.

CLARK: Better use heat vision, I don't want to touch it; although, concentrating so hard on it might blind me, too.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.